FemiLift Vaginal Laser Rejuvenation
Drs Gary Groenewald and Natalia Novikova are proud to bring the first FemiLift laser to Cape Town, South Africa. FemiLift state of the art laser technology now available to treat urinary incontinence, dryness of the vagina, prolapse and vaginal laxity. The procedure time is normally just under 30 Minutes, a single-use probe is inserted into the vagina as the laser gently treats the vaginal tissue. This non-invasive treatment improves the functionality of the entire vaginal area.
Benefits of this surgery:
- The procedures are performed in-rooms, they are quick and effective letting you return to your normal lifestyle within a day. With no bleeding or pain.
- Boosts immune resistance
- Tightening of the vagina walls also decreases stress urinary incontinence and effectively restores Urinary continence.
- Reduction in vaginal dryness & recurrent infections
- Increasing friction/pleasure experienced during sexual intercourse
- Increased tightness in the vaginal muscles
Our highly qualified, professional team of doctors is able to assist with the correct treatment plan for most gynaelogical conditions, using the latest technology and research, ensuring the highest quality of care tailored to each woman.
For more benefits on FemiLift download the information brochure: